General terms and conditions
Last adaptation: february 5 2014
table of contents
Clause 1 – Identity of the vendor
Clause 2 – Applicability
Clause 3 – Our offer and your order
Clause 4 – Right of withdrawal
Clause 5 – Price
Clause 6 – Payment
Clause 7 – Conformity and warranty
Clause 8 – Delivery and execution
Clause 9 – Duration
Clause 10 – Force majeure
Clause 11 – Intellectual property
Clause 11 – Complaints procedure and conflicts
Clause 1 Identity of the vendor
Email address: [email protected]
Company number: +32 (0)3 766 11 32
VAT-number: BE0420 548 547
Clause 2 Applicability and conditions
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us as a webshop to you as Consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market).
- We deliver worldwide. If the delivery is outside of Europe, the charge is €25.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
- If you ordered online, we provide you in addition and together with the order confirmation or at the latest on delivery with a copy of these terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We moreover recommend that you always do this.
- If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
Clause 3 our offer and your order
- We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and / or services. However, to err is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bancontact, giro, iDeal, giropay. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping basket. Afterwards you submit your contact details and billing data. Next you choose you preferred way of delivery: delivery to the billing address or delivery to another address. In the final step you are led to an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and you confirm your payment by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button, with the caption “order with payment”. If you have completed these steps, your purchase becomes final.
Clause 4 Right of withdrawal
As all our products are custom-made, it is impossible to return an order. The costumer chooses a lettertype, a ral-color and we engrave the number and/or the names of the specific costumer. If the delivery is not confirm with the order, we remake the order for free. The incorrect product has to be resent on our charge (we send the costumer a return ticket of the post by mail) and return the correct product also on our charge.
Clause 5 Price
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Hence, you will never experience unpleasant surprises. We nevertheless can decide to charge you with the shipping costs (when we need to deliver outside of Europe) on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify that always before you definitely place your purchase. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
Clause 6 Payment
- We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there.
- In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology. In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Clause 7 Conformity and Warranty
- We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law.
- As a consumer, you dispose over a statutory 10-year warranty on goods purchased from 2012, 3-year warranty on the led-lamps (purchased from 2014) and the led-transfo (purchased from 2014).
- According to the falt, we repair or replace the product (or the falty part of the product).
Clause 8 Delivery and execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a good is in stock it will be delivered to the delivery address within a period of 1 to 4 working days. If a good is not in webshop stock, it wil be delivered at the delivery address within a period of 3 to 6 working days. We inform you of the delivery period in your order confirmation.
- Our deliveries are done by post and every shipment is insured. On each moment we can check the delivery status of the parcel. The postman delivers the parcel at the delivery address. When nobody is home, he leaves a message in the mailbox. With that message, you can pick up your parcel at the post office, mentioned on the message.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport, do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
Clause 10 Force majeure
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties,…
Clause 11 Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us or our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. ...without our prior written and explicit consent.
Clause 12 Complaints procedure and conflicts
- We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at +32 (0)3 766 11 32 our [email protected] We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.