Nameplate led illuminated with Inlay led
A timeless minimalist design.
Inlay LED is a unique design: the front is one flat abstract part with the LED lit text.
This makes the name plate maintenance free and dirt has no grip along the sides of the letters.
Designed & (hand)made in Belgium
Our creations LED nameplates are like works of art : they are made with passion of the artist and require patience of the art lover ... . . Delivery time : 4 to 6 weeks (depending on the workload). Worldwide shipping.
10 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE NAME PLATE.
3 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE LED LAMP. The LED lamp is replaceable.
- House number
- details of professional specialisation, etc. ....
- For several professions, companies at one address.
- Also available with your LOGO
- The colour combination can be fully adapted to your corporate identity.
- All RAL colours available.
- Also customization possible.
Available in all ral colours, colour overview see order form.
Other colours on request.
380mm x 650mm (width x height)
CONNECTION : 12 volt LED lamp (short-circuit protected) (see possibilities transformers, in order form)
EXPOSED WITH: assembly set, easy assembly, manual pictures
MONTAGE : blind mounting
NAME PLATE LED PRICE REQUEST :
- Click on "Open order form".
- fill in your details, choose your colour and change font if necessary.
- advices/preferences about the desired layout can always be placed at NOTA
- If you have a logo you can always email it to [email protected]be
- after receiving this information we will contact you by telephone for consultation regarding this request.
Our led-lit nameplates are the result of a combination of high-tech machines with traditional finishes. All our raw materials are of the highest quality and certified. MADE IN BELGIUM
Aluminium the Green Metal:
Aluminium can be recycled almost indefinitely without the metal losing its unique properties. In the case of remelting, therefore, not only is metal recovered, but 95% of energy is saved by definition. The ore is very easy to mine: it is simply excavated at the surface. After barely fifteen years, nature has recovered.